Skills & Drills
Are you looking to become better at volleyball, but have little experience and do not know where to start? Do you want to learn the basics about volleyball in a positive and fun environment? Well then, come to the skills and drills sessions!
Skills and Drills is a set of multiple technique classes held for 6 weeks that teach the important skills that every player needs to know in order to effectively play volleyball.
- Registration is limited. Class is limit to 24 players.
- Skills and Drills is a partner program between IGNITE Volleyball and The Edge Sports Academy
- Cost: $98/ player
Day & Time
All sessions are held on Tuesdays
Beginners 4th-9th grade: 5:00 - 6:00pm
Intermediate 4th-9th grade: 6:00 - 7:00pm
- Winter I: December 5, 2017 - January 16, 2018(No Training December 26)
- Winter II: January 23, 2018 - February 27, 2018
- Spring I: March 6, 2018 - April 10, 2018
- Spring II: April 17, 2018 - May 22, 2018
- Summer I: June 5, 2018 - July 10, 2018
- Summer II: July 17, 2018 - August 21, 2018
For further information please contact Sharri Durdel: firstname.lastname@example.org
Love the game of volleyball but do not have the time to commit to a full JO season? SPARKS is for you! SPARKS is a fun CO-ED volleyball program for beginning level players.
Players will be placed on teams and each week they will spend 45 minutes working on technique and basic skill set drills, the remaining 45 minutes will be spent in game play.
- Registration is limited
- First week session will be a "tryout session" where skills will be assessed in order to create even leveled teams. All players registered WILL be placed on a team.
- layers will placed on team rosters of 8-9 based on skill
- Coaches will be provided through IGNITE
- Players will receive an Ignite Volleyball SPARKS t-shirt
- Players MAY play on SPARKS in addition to their current JO or CYO team but need to be able to commit to the SPARKS schedule out of respect for their teammates.
- Cost: $150/player/session
Day & Time
- Sunday 4:30 - 6:00pm
- Fall II: October 22, 2017 - November 26, 2017
- Winter I: January 7, 2018 - February 11, 2018
- Winter II: February 25, 2018 - April 8, 2018 (No Training April 1, 2018)
- Summer I: June 10, 2018- July 15, 2018