Youth Flag Football
The season will begin a with an NFL style combine, designed to measure the young athletes abilities. Coaches will then draft players based on their grade, school, and ability. All game play is on Sunday afternoons between 1:00 -6:00 pm, practices will be on Sundays as well. Your child will play in a six week program which consists of a five game regular season and an end of season playoffs & championship. All practices will take place one half hour before your scheduled game time. There are two age groups 8 - 10 years old & 11 -13 years old. Only $125/ player for the season.
* March 25: Combine 1:00 - 2:15 pm (8 - 10 year olds), 2:30 - 3:45 pm (11 - 13 year olds)
* March 30: Coaches Meeting (Coach and potential coaches will have initial meeting and player draft, volunteer coaches are needed)
* April 8 - May 13: League play (Each day will include instructional time followed by an officiated game)
- A team jersey that's yours to keep!
- A flag belt and flags
- An six week season
- All games played on indoor turf field
- An end of the season participation medal
- Quality trained officials
- Volunteer coaches
- No tryouts
- Equal playing time
- ONE FANTASTIC EXPERIENCE!